Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rand Paul opposes Marco Rubio's trillion dollar welfare program

From Rand Paul 2016:

I set off fireworks on the Republican debate stage for daring to challenge massive new spending schemes from one of my GOP opponents.

The fact is, America can't afford Senator Rubio's trillion-dollar new welfare program or another trillion dollars in misguided military spending. We just can't.

Plans like these threaten to send our country to bankruptcy court, and actually endanger our ability to defend and protect this country!

In other words, it's anything but conservative.

But it's par for the course in Washington, D.C.

And it's the reason BOTH parties have helped sink our nation $18.5 TRILLION in debt.

I know I'm going to be attacked for daring to stand up to this madness.

But I'm not backing down.

Will you please stand with me by making your most generous contribution of $50, $25 or even $10 right away?

I'm counting on you. This fight is going to get hot.

In liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: